JakinCode, aware that the quality assurance of our services, as well as information security, is a critical resource, has established an Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO/CEI 27001:2017, 9001:2015, 20000-1:2018 standard.
The effectiveness and implementation of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the reference standards is the direct responsibility of the Integrated Management System Committee, which is responsible for the approval, dissemination and compliance with this policy. In its name and on its behalf, a person responsible for the Integrated System has been appointed, who has sufficient authority to play an active role in the Management System, in order to monitor its implementation, development and maintenance.
Any person whose activity may, directly or indirectly, be affected by the requirements of the Management System is obliged to strictly comply with this policy.
JakinCode will implement all the necessary measures to comply with the applicable regulations, and other contractual requirements, and establish the necessary measures to guarantee compliance with the ISO reference standards.
This is why JakinCode:
- Applies information security through standards, procedures and controls that must ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability of information, as well as the quality of the service provided.
- Safeguards the confidentiality of the data managed by JakinCode.
- Ensures the availability of information systems, both with regard to the services offered to customers and in terms of internal management.
- It has the capacity to respond to emergency situations, while restoring the operation of critical services in the shortest possible time and securing information systems.
- Avoids undue alterations to information, hence safeguarding its integrity.
- Promotes awareness and training of all staff to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Establishes objectives and goals focused on performance assessment, as well as ongoing improvement in our activities, as envisaged in the Management System that develops this policy.
- Establishes the necessary framework for action to protect information resources against threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to ensure compliance with the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Approves the risk analysis methods used within the Integrated Management System.
- Maintains the security of buildings and facilities, as well as systems, and the behaviour of employees and third parties associated with JakinCode in using the systems.
- Studies the level of customer satisfaction and analyses areas for improvement to maximise results.
- Establishes guidelines and communicates to employees the importance of efficient service management in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintains the service level offered to our customers and ensures business continuity.
- Ensures the company’s capacity according to demand so as not to compromise the service level offered to our customers.
- Features the necessary means to ensure the quality of our service.
Signed by the Management on 23 May 2023